User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Randomosity Re: What would you do if this happened...

    "Just one game" - Me, before playing 20 games. What would you do if a barbarian with a whip broke into your house and yelled, "WHERE ARE YOUR CANDLES?"

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Devils VS. Angels

    The man called up his lawyer and they made an arrangement to sue Jack Frost, who exists in this universe.

    Aug 24, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Devils VS. Angels

    Got this idea from JaidenAnimations' video which is along the same lines, this game involves a story where people alternate between trying to ruin it and trying to fix it. ...

    Aug 23, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Random story

    After sneaking some love potion into the accountant's food (it's a LONG story), he fell in love with her... and turned into an elephant.

    Aug 23, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Snow. Baseball Hat or Knitted Cap (Beanie)?

    Aug 20, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Eric Really Idolizes Leopards Earnestly, Alright?

    Aug 17, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Random story

    The husband responded with, "Stop calling me, I'm an accountant, not your husband."

    Aug 17, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: If Your Story Had A Theme Song...

    I was thinking about this for a while. I want to know if your story had a theme song, what would it be? Format: Story Name - Song Name Example: ...

    Aug 16, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Axelle Blaze!!!

    Hello, Axelle! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy publishing stories on the site! Hope you have a FANTASTICAL DAY! -FW76

    Aug 15, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hey, Jamalka! I hope you have a good time around the site and you write good stories! -FW76

    Aug 8, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you feel right at home here on the site. The community is friendly and I hope to read your stories soon! -FantasyWriter76 (FW76)

    Aug 4, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    I called it off already, and I'm not sure what's happening on Okami's side.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    No prob.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    I could do that for you if you're THAT busy. I'll credit you as a coeditor.

    Aug 3, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to the site!

    Hey, Mr. Okami! Welcome to the site! I want to hear about this short story of yours, I really want to review something.

    Aug 3, 2018


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes