User avatar

Fan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Thank you all for your warm welcome. As for the boarding school i go to. It's on top of a hill near dover in england so any bit of bad ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Ahh, i now see the edit button. Boarding school......sucks and does not suck. Its a hate/love thing. Interesting story, being named after a LOTR character.......

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    More on my life i live in kent in england. Its in the south east. I attend boarding school which i find does not help if you wan to write. ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Hi all. Im new. I've been writing short stories for half a year now and im going for a book. My favourite type of book is fantasy/adventure though ill do ...

    Jan 28, 2007


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault