-
Re: Hi! I'm a writer with moderate exp. attempting an epic job!
Hello Kazdrea. If you ever post your stories, high chance they'll be read by me. *points to name* I regularly haunt the fantasy section. If I don't comment, PM me ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: I'm a Squirrel!! Can you catch me???
ouch. Talk about unlucky. ~Fan~
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: In which I proceed to rawr.
rawr! ~Fan~
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
hehe, thanks for the help smurf!
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
Ah, Claud, what I was trying to say was how do you do this: But instead of having the URL for it. It's the topic title/ whatever I want to ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: EMO
I'm mostly into fantasy and sci-fi though if I find somethign good in the other genres or if I think I can make an idea work I'll go for it.
Oct 26, 2007 -
Re: EMO
Hello there *points at custom title* Being emo isn't the best. Talk to somone who went there for a week. After my seventh day of wallowing with depressing music, crazy ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
I've been trying to figure out for ages. How do you link an URL with the topic name?
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Want To Change Your Username?
Ah, poop. It appears I missed it while I was at boarding school. Would have changed it to something simpley like "Fan". I wondered where all these changes were coming ...
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?
Hope you aren't offended, but your username really amuses me in the fact that you ran out of spaces. :) Anyway, welcome to Young Writers Society!
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: So I saw this man the other day...
Time for your colourful gretting from yours truly. *drum roll* H E L L O Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
H E L L O You're ten chapters from finishing your novel? I can't seem to get mine lifting off the ground....
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Hello : "What's with the Name and Who Am I?"
H E L L O Welcome to YWS! :) Love your username. It's like something I would have chosen (I comtemplate things a lot).
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Hello
H E L L O Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself PM me (or anyone, we're helpful souls here :) ) if you have any questions.
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Salutations
The YWS mob. :?
Apr 18, 2007
