User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Tips Re: Um... (peeking over shoulder)

    At home I have no problem with anyone looking at my work becuase no one really cares or knows what I'm doing (i can barely get ideas most of the ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Multiple POV

    Try to change the POV in a sequence if it circulates between certain characters. It's extremely annoying if you enter one character's POV in a disjointed rythm. Try to change ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fiction that we can learn from

    harry potter- how to create good characters that the reader cares about.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    I am going to have a battle scene later in my series, adn this will help a lot! Awesome article. (bookmarking)

    Feb 6, 2007


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown