User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Tips Re: BBC get writing

    Found this while surfing the internet. Some of it is basic but others are actually pretty good.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Fights

    Well, you can have the long and drawn out but still good type of fight scene, but then you can also get the long and drawn out to the point ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    Although some of them did probably hate the jews as a result of propaganda or past experiances (like Hitler), some SS officers just did as they were ordered to, trusting ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    My answer to your question would probably be yes; I would love to be a published author. In fact, being a writer is the job I've set myself on achieving ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I had one hell of a writer's block a few months ago, one that lasted for several months. But even if I couldn't put pen to paper to not even ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    I have one of those names that will always be mispronounced in the most embaressing moments. And why surname...well lets just say that I share it with a thousands in ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    I've put up chapter 1 of my re-write if anyone wants to read it.

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    I might once I've finished with my first rewrite, fisnished my draft a few days ago, I'm cleaning up chapter 3...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    My immortal by evanescence has got me through everything so far. Planning to go for must be dreaming by frou frou for a couple of chapters then Wake me up ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    Ok Clau, I shall try to beat your record. I'll have to increase my caffine intake. :)

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    Wohoo!!! I've finally managed to break my months long writers block and have been pumping out words at a rate of several thousand a day for a week. Sure most ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary-Sue Litmus Test

    Seth only got 7, whereas Elayna got 52! If it hand't been for mental handicaps, then she would have been uber-sue. But they didn't inlcude some things that would have ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    I was thinking of writing my story in 1st person for the main character's POV and when it switchs to someone else, writing it in third person. A bit likt ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When to ditch it?

    When I ditched my story, I found that I loved the characters but not the world they were in. So I kept them but used a different plot and a ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making Characters mysterious?

    Ooooo... :shock: Not read any? Well, I can't really understand the encouraging witchcraft and evil thing, but if you're not allowed to read it, it's cool. There are other very ...

    Aug 12, 2007


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye