User avatar

Fan

  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Ahh, I guess I shouldn't leave my name lying around. But I can tell you it's definitely NOT an animal's name. And as before, /ignore. Joodles! :)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Hey, ignore them. They're obviously losers :)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Thank you Meep! *bows down* They're great!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Snoik - Good point, but I don't want almost all of my characters to possess magic as it just gets too dull and repetitive, while managing to keep some of ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Body parts. You need to have been born with the extra organs to become a magic user. You get them depending on your genes. If both your parents have them, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    As I'm now revising the second draft of my novel, I am determined to erase one problem; who gets magic and ho powerful they are. It's a recurring problem I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Frequency

    You could have another black person who's fortunate enough to own a cab and takes pity on them, so he gives them a free ride.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Frequency

    Cool story, but the first few parts will require some good reasearch into those times. Question: is Lyre a girl?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Research Re: Masons

    Altough I didn't request this, it's pretty good information fishr. Almost all of the teachers in my boarding school are Masons, and there's a student joke that they're all in ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Monday 17th December '07. I'm brimming to the ears with joy because I'm back with you lovely people again! Even the having the revise for tests part can't mar this. ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English Language GCSE Coursework

    By structure, it's referring to how you put your piece together. For example, for poems, are you doing it stanza by stanza? My tip on poems would be do a ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    UPDATE: Sunday 28th October Well, I decided to scrap project no. 3 and project number two is on indefinite hold while I sort out Journey's . I've done a large ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Thank you for your sympathy! It is possibly one of the most annoying things in the world to have hard work ruined by defunct machines.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Nice title. But really it should be 'Hobo writer desecrates the art'. Anyhows... Just started this thing up to get my writing organised (right now it's a mess), show what ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: ... Of Playing Around With Daggers...

    Yay, I'm mentioned! *feels loved* As to your question, in my personal opinions, I don' think that you should have it in first POV of a child because it would ...

    Oct 23, 2007


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue