-
Re: Title Feedback
Reminds of something to do with rememberance. Two people meet, have a fling, then part ways for a few years until once more they meet, adn develope a love for ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler]Apparently, Ron imitated the sounds that Harry used to open the chamber, but I wouldn't have thought it would be that easy, or Ron Weasley would have been able to ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
Urghh.. All the spoilers for the book that I couldn't ignore quick enough turned out to be true....
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?
I think it's some sort of human phsycology thing. If you hate your writing (though it might be slightly unhealthy) it makes you strive to create a better piece. Though ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain
Stab yourself :wink: (not really) On a more seroius note, hmm...... I never seem to have uch trouble describing pain. But I find that references to blood helps. For a ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
I must say, that was an excellent book. Rowling has really put the cherry on top of an already sweet cake. I had had some minor speculation conversations with friends ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Eragon
Eragon's myspace page?.................... :shock: I think I'm going to be sick.......................
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Excuses
Religious education teacher: Where is your prep? Student: Well, you see, I thought that writing an essay on poor and rich wasn't daoing anything to help the poor so I ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Reminds me of something like the film Wimbledon. A pilot falls in love with someone he meets while in between flights. The Grey Band
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Many people. But the ones I miss most are the ones I won't see for a long time...~Elayna Sometimes, I realise how much I miss my parents. ~ Seth
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Health problem? I suppose it could be called that... ~ Elayna Nope. ~ Seth Actually, you were Seth. ~ Neve And what's that? ~ Seth You're an idiot, loser. ~ ...
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: Evil
I find that a very cliched reason for evil (and a big no-no for me) is justifying the actions of a evil character simply because 'they are mad'. I doubt ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Someone (most likely a woman) lives a life they are not satisfied with, so they do soemthign to spice it up. Apprentice of the North
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Seth what? ~ Seth
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
*Neve rolls her eyes and steps in between Kasper and the Raven.* I'm so sorry. He, umm.... forgot to take his medication. ~ Neve *laughs nervously and ushers Kasper away. ...
Jun 2, 2007
