User avatar

Fan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    Who do I talk to my writing about? Well, mostly I flame about members of this site called YWS. I mean...who do they think they are? lol :D. Mostly I ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ok Miss Lyn! *smile* ~ Rylie Wait a second, how do you know her name? We haven't been intoduced yet. ~ Elayna. One of the quirks of having a writer ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Well, after Galvern, I had a rough life for s month ~ Seth. No, I've always had the House and Alex to keep me safe. ~ Elayna. Do you like ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *the doors open and two young people step through. One is a girl with tawny hair who looks puzzled. The other is a tall boy with fair hair who always ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    When asked the question why he became a soldier, my character Kel replies, "To be a part of that great force which will not back down in the protection of ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Wow. This is spectacular. How old are you? Fourteen?!!?!? The ram looks very life like and you have a very good blend of colours which compliment each other nicely. Good ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds of something liek the movie Run, fat boy, run (the guy wasn't even fat). A guy or girl who doesn't try to hard in life has to learn that ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    I don't feel like god wehn I'm writing. I feel more like a biographer telling the story of my characters. Emotionally, I feel happy and sad depending on the situation.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ha! You think you have it bad. I've had my plotline changed about a million times now. I have to check if I'm meant to be wearing a tunic and ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It looks a bt like a rough sketch but I think the shape of things go quite nicely. And that red splodge on the hem of her dress is blood, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote my first serious story at ten. It was about royal twins whose kingdom gets invaded by their ally and their father is killed fighting. And when Fire Emblem ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like a book about someone who is missing the basic things of life (liek breathing) and goes on a 'quest' of fulfillment. Black Mancer Investigations

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    The Amulet of Samarkand A boy named Nathniel one day summons the wise cracking Djinn Batimaeus with revenge on his mind. That's trouble...for Bartimaeus that is who has to carry ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    For me it is none other than Merilinus Athlasar himself (your lot may know him as Merlin) ~ Elayna. How about...me?~ Seth Ever taken drugs?

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you hear noises that aren't really there.*winks knowingly* ~ Elayna If Elayna speaks I hear her but I try to pretend she isn't there. Does that count? ~ Seth ...

    Aug 22, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson