User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    I'll choose Moon Silvresque (1st name due to change) for this, she'd be more interesting. 1) Moon feels that she must do what has to be done herself, as she ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ohhh...penny! ~ Elayna. *Steps back into Jeremy's path. Calamity, falling, and a whole lot of pain ensues* Ouch, are you alright? ~ Rylie. My body's new name is pain. ~ ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Period fiction. 18/1900s? To do with conspiricies(sp?) involving the masons. Probably includes some sort of hunt. If the cover was good I'd pick it up. Journey's Dusk

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I know what will spark this: emo girl and nerd boy! ~ Rylie. *waves a 'magic wand'* What's an emo? What's a nerd? ~ Elayna. Well, apparently emos are dark ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    We're not wierd. least me, Seth and Elayna aren't. Not sure about Moon though. ~ Rylie Moon will be angry if she finds out you said that. ~ Elayna. Moon's ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *falls over* ~ Elayna

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Computers? That is what I mean, Mr Alex. These 'computers' you speak of wouldn;t be normal in our world. As for me and Miss Elayna? Well, we're normal enough, I ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Normal in what sense, Alex sir? Normal in the sense of your world or ours? ~ Rylie. What do you mean by 'world's'? ~ Elayna. I think that we may ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Is A Novel?

    Well, the booker prize defines a novel as anything over two hundred pages in normal print (I think). Ian McEwan nearly wasn't shortlisted because On Chesil Bay wasn't two hundred ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rylie finally removes his hands from Elayna's ears* What was that about? ~ Elayna. Nothing Miss Elayna. Miss Raven there just got colourful in language. ~ Rylie. *Rylie tries to ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Excuse me sirs and miss' but we're still on religion ~ Rylie What? ~Elayna

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rylie covers Elayna's ears* What are you doing? ~ Elayna. Could you kind sirs not speak too much about religion around Miss Elayna. She gets...odd ~ Rylie. What? ~Elayna. Nothing ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: To be a Pilot Genre : Sci-fi, Allegory Sypnosis : Well, this tale takes place in a rather wacked Earth different from the one we know about at the ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Mine with the name, Fan. So much more genre neutral. :)

    Oct 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Ah, screw it, I'm entering. I need something to motivate me to write at the moment. I'll just fix something up with my I.T. teacher. I've never done it before ...

    Oct 25, 2007


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn