User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    To wonder upon such a strange question. ~ Sam Well, because...you know...parent stuff. ~ Marissa Aliens! ~ Cal Well, this is how it happened. My house needed an heir. Unfortunately, ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    In a house. ~ Sam Who's asking? ~ Marissa. Earth. ~ Cal Inside your mind...seriously, this *£&*py flat in the middle of all these stupid people. ~ Acacia Which day ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Beg. ~ Sam Do a paper round. ~ Marissa Clean disgusting places. ~ Cal Mug a normal (he'd have to be rich though). ~ Acacia Do you YWS? (can't think ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Antarctica. ~ Sam Hawaii. ~ Marissa Area 51. ~ Cal Antarctica. ~ Acacia. o_0. ~ Sam What would you do if you found a tidy sum of money lying on ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    If Cal, Sam, Ace are up for it, a movie. ~ Marissa Whatever the others are doing. ~ Cal Anything that Ace isn't doing. ~ Sam I'm going a-hunting :twisted: ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I have the penny! ~ Elayna *waves penny around* Waving money around in front of broke people isn't the best idea, you know. ~ Elayna

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Certain people's stupidity. ~ Acacia. Acacia. ~ Sam, Cal, Marissa What is it that makes you you?

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Yes, I do indeed hate legs. I've been thinking about takign figure drawing classes to sort them out. I'll take your tips to hand. And my people do come out ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Craig Fergusons

    Nice drawing, I also taught myself to draw (but I SUCK x_x). If I want a good piece, i have to work on it for ages. Which I'm too lazy ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    manga: Often called a style of drawing, though actually, its any graphci novel made/published in japan. I think.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Haven't drawn in ages and now I suck. So I'm doing five minute sketches of the characters from a manga I'm making. This is the protagonist, her name is yet ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Maybe he thought fancy words would make up for his lack of talent... The lack of accuracy in Inheritance sometimes disgusts me. For example, why the hell is there a ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (yeah, Bond Spirits, new idea. Might not include it in the final copy. It's a reason to why people have magic. Sort of cuts down the magic-user distribution) Elayna Harbor ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Valen raised his sword of star metal that shone with a blue translucent light and had been forged by the last of the whatthehells during their 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Rylie Kevar 1. Not really. His Bond Spirit tales the form of a fox, but he doesn not feel any great attraction to the animal. 2. His father is unknown, ...

    Dec 30, 2007


i like my water boneless
— cherie