User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *sadly* Murder...I knew someone once. He became a murderer. And I put him to justice. ~ Acacia It isn't good to dwell on the past Acacia. What's done is done, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Immortal as in can't be killed by anything, or you just don't die of old age? I don't know, it would seem quite boring, and it always ends badly. I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Po-ta-toes. Boil 'em mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. ~ Acacia. Suddenly it feels ominous. ~ Sam Probably because the walls between dimensions has collapsed, allowing us to get ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    What is there to hate? ~ Acacia. Umm...what? ~ Sam Wait, I hate you? Was I drunk? What have I done!!! ~ Cal I don't hate you, but if you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (D'oh, forgot the question >_

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Or magic. Wapah! ~ Cal Too bad you don't though. ~ Acacia. If Yiddish is gibberish, then is all gibberish Yiddish, or is it different? ~ Asher Asher, please speak ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Life, the universe, everything... ~ Acacia That sounds strangely familiar... ~ Sam Winter-een-mas! ~ Cal (only CAD readers will get this)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Teko. ~ Acacia Teko again! What is it with the teko this and teko that? ~ Cal. Just because I beat you online doesn't mean you need to be stroppy. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Yeah, we're alive again! ~ Cal. But what's been happening? ~ Sam I don't know. It's not like I have magical powers. ~ Cal What the hell are you two ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    What the hell are you, my stalker? ~ Acacia It varies depending on whether I'm hungry or not. ~ Sam Whenever I can. ~ Cal *Silence* ~ Asher What sort ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Thank you all for your comments. I agree with all of the criticisms. My hands are still pretty bad, and I hate the way the clothes came out. I draw ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Depends, what is the right question?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Well, I developed my drawing skills and I decided to make this. Took me several hours. I tried to colour it, but I accidently mixed up some layers and ruined ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "Why don't you finish me off then? You've already stuck that spear in me, you might as well make sure I'm dead," spat Acacia. Spatters of blood hit the ground ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Nice with the alliteration. Gives a ring to it. Probably a science fiction novel about a person who can manipulate atoms, either through powers or technology. Not a big sci-fi ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler