-
Re: Title Feedback
Makes me think that it is most likely a sequel to a sci-fi to do with time travel or or ther similar science theories. I have a feeling I made ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Black Rose (coloured)
Thanks, it's little nuggets of info like that whuch make me wish I'd taken up art as a subject. That way, I wouldn't have to spend so much time learning ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Black Rose (coloured)
Thanks for the comments. I'll heed the advice for the future, but I won't be changing the artwork as I'm working on a competition piece. I know you mean well, ...
May 30, 2008 -
Re: Black Rose (coloured)
Hurah coloring has finished.
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Black Rose (coloured)
Hi there, anoter computer drawing from myself. I think I've improved a lot if no one minds me saying. So this is Black Rose, a character from (yet to be ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
The term Wunderkind (from German: "miracle child" or "wonder child") is sometimes used as a synonym for prodigy, particularly in media accounts, although this term is discouraged in scientific literat
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
7/10 It looks good, and there is a slight variation in the fact that it's a girl non-comformist for once (I know that has been done before though). However, there ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
How the heck did she turn into a cartwheel? ~ Acacia Read properly, it says turns a cartwheel. ~ Sam Well, excuse me. I do happen to only have one ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Paolini is so arrogant that I wouldn't be surprised if that passage went like this. Eragon struggled to see past the blinding light which surrounded the figure like an a ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
So, which God is that? The God of Overusing Purple Prose, or the God of C***py Dialogue? Is he also going to meet the Demon of Originality by any chance?
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Don't do it. ~ Sam Do what? ~ Acacia Whatever you're thinking of doing. Raven's pokiness is crazy enough for now. ~ Sam Are you going to stop me? ~ ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Well, I had an entire year to myself. Would have. *If I'd been born a thousand years ago*. ~ Acacia What is she going on about? ~ Sam Probably the ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Oh look, I got 23 in the litmus test. I'm almost Sue. ~ Acacia It advises a rework on the character. ~ Sam No, he's going to hury up and ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Name the Character Above You
Paige. My character is a male of 17 years of age living in a fantasy world similar to ours. Talented and good-looking, he keeps his cool in almost any situation ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Woah, you guys are gay? So do you like...you know *weird hand gestures* ~ Cal What's he doing? ~ Acacia Don't ask me, I try to ignore most of the ...
Mar 28, 2008
