User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate waking up... ~ Seth I can always rely on the bell tower to wake me up at exactly the right time ~ Neve I always wake up before, ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a story about a girl who serves some one important associated with water. Like the ruler of a land of waves or a water goddess. The darkness rising

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a character who might be descended of some strange race. He is a scholar and warrior who is interested in magic and has a troubled past. He ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of a woman with rich taste from France. Maybe an aristocrat and used to luxury. Kasper Veane (M)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My worst fault is the identity of my father. My best virtue is doing my upmost to fight against him. ~elayna

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am possesive of my freedom, nothing else. ~Mandalan I'm bloody possesive of my gold.~ Count Orlong What do yuo cherish the most?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kill myself and be relieve the world of me. ~Elayna I doubt anyone could force me to swap bodies with them. Even if they were the most powerful being alive. ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a guy called constable has some sort of problem with a cloud. The Reluctant Hero

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would travel back in time to kill you in your most unsuspecting moment.~ Mandalan I would travel back in time and have never entered Greystone that night. ~ Seth ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Get out an ecyclopaedia and find out what a jabberwock is. What would you ask for if you were given one wish?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am what I am. Loved or hated, exiled or befriended, i will never change to suit others. ~Elayna Who are you truly?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Seth : Ehol, if you don't understand ignore me. Answearing machine : Hello, this is the answearing machine of Seth Ranlais. I am not currently here, and if the guards ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right now i do, though i have lost some before, very unpleasent. ~Elayna What do you hate most about yourself?[/i]

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    I was steuggling so bad to get my novel past it's first few chapters, i always started again. However, i have stuck to my latest one and i plan to ...

    Feb 3, 2007


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller