User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Moron *muttered* ~Kasper *Reaches Elayna* Why are we here with these idiots? ~Kasper If you speak any louder we'll have two groups of people trying to kill us. Go away ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I'm afraid I'm just a bitter old man in a young boy's body and when the old man gets annoyed, watch out .

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Priestess of the white

    While boarding in school, I came across thsi book on the internet. Looked interesting and bought it. I think that it is a pretty good book overall but I haven't ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I think Paolini needs to take a course in medieval warfare. Here are the reasons: 1.Silver and gold does NOT make good armour in any case (Unless of course, it's ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Neve edges next to Kasper* "Would you like to dance Kasper? ~ Neve "Seth, I think Neve wants to dance" ~ Kasper *Walks away. Seth almost chokes on cake.*

    May 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Fried ~ Seth Is this a trick question? ~ Neve None of your business.~ Kasper I am sorry but Elayna does not feel like answering silly questions at the moment.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    :shock: ................................................... Just finished Eldest. I'll leave it at that.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOIL!

    Kasper and Seth are foils. Seth is curious and lacks common sense whereas Kasper doesn't delve into anyhting more than he needs to and annoys Seth a lot with his ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    In my opinion, I think it gives a bad impression of young writers to the people who count.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What? ~ Seth Actually, death and sleep are similar physical states, but you can never know what happens inside. ~ Neve Stupid philosiphy. ~ Kasper To sleep, to die. To ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A roman general. He is a good tactician and can hold his own in a fight. (but I think I am completely wrong.) :? Seth Ranlais

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    About the characters, I feel it goes more like this: The characters are similar to star wars but they've been switched around with some things. For example: Love interest goes ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I just finished reading Eragon after about a year of haering about it. I have to say I wasn't impressed. The plot was thin with a LOTR meets star wars ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    As Seth was walking along the path a man suddenly came up to him. He wore the attire of a messenger and Seth wondered what was happening. "Are you Seth ...

    Apr 11, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury