User avatar

Fan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    I've heard a Japanese student say that In the Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami (not to be confused with Haruki Murakami) made them sick and unable to finish it. I ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A pack of cigarettes. If I'm going to die, I'm not going to go with a craving ~ Franz It's x-rated *grin* ~ Cecil Slight problem with that question..... ~ ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Jedward groaned as he slid past the others' bodies, their structures rubbing against his. Oh yeah, life was good as a bacteria.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Dilbert. Dil for short. Seems like the type of person who wouldn't have lucked out in the name department either. A six hundred year old dragon who through various mass ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Elfstones of Shannarah by Terry Brooks or its sequels. I managed to drudge through LOTR because it held my interest, but this just put me to sleep.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Fan, Hey, get your a** in gear and either start on the script or thumbnails already. I don't like this limo world I seem to be in at the moment. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I see a woman, young, but married. She's taken a role similar to the traditional housewife, but dreams of making it big. Empress's Ballad

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    Oh definitely. I'm into art as well as writing, so I ended up being in the process of making a manga.:)

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    How am I supposed to decide that without being biased? Or I could be making things up, no? ~ Acelyn. Erm.... I can't decide? ~ Seth. Well, it would be ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    My real one or my fake one? ~ Acelyn. 28th of July 1914. Why're you asking? ~ Seth Now, that's not fair. How about I tell you in exchange for ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah I know Brom dies, but Brom and Obi-wan were not that similar, Eragon is NOTHING LIKE LUKE (my personal oppinion) Handsome farm boy who doesn't know who is parents ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Names that come to mind include: Charity, Hope, Heather, Stella, and even Heidi. The character I have in mind is around seventeen years old. Life has been pretty good to ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I lol at his 'sneak peek' in the august 27 entry. Note that around the 0:40 mark he calls Brisingar 'awesome'. tut tut Paolini. And is it just me, or ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Black. Only Black. My probability of making her crack is about less than four percent, but I'll take that chance over nothing any day. Then maybe, just maybe, I can ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Even though he died a long time ago, I've always seen my father as my hero. Everything I've been told makes me look up to him. ~ Seth Erm....ahhhh....uhhhh. Miss ...

    Sep 1, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather