User avatar

Fan

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Christmas Critique Exchange!

    BBB, here's to you. Have a merry Christmas.

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Just the one then. As I said before, the glasses are eskew because they are broken (you might notice the tape).

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is coolm I've always wanted to know what some people looked like. Yes, I know my glasses are eskew. But they're broken. (You might notice the tape on the ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #3

    lol. I've noticed how everyone seems to be rearing to sue them/ruin their reputation, etc. Maybe you could just talk it out with them and agree to have them never ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Fantasyartist wrote: I was at boarding school and my friends was trying to kick me off the house computer stating 'I wasn't doing anything'. To prove him wrong I went ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was at boarding school and my friends was trying to kick me off the house computer stating 'I wasn't doing anything'. To prove him wrong I went onto google ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    My quasi-quantum synapse situated in the fourth dimension rocks at Buchanan perspective, but unfortunately I lost touch with it when it fell into a wormhole...:D On a more serious note, ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    ....I'd say characterisation with dialogue coming close second but I can get lazy. While my Mcs are pretty solid, good three dimensional characters (or so I've been told), I tend ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Yes, i do know what looking for group is. Go Richard! *kills something*

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    heh. just gotta love orange. :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Hey, I've noticed that a lot of people said Dumbledore killed Grindlewald. Actually he didn't, in fact he's still alive by book 7 though Voldemort finishes him off when he ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    When I read this I was thinking wtf...... Interesting. I always wondered, but there we go.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    'Fraid I'm in an emo moment of my life.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    I hope you like it. I'm more comfortable doing fantasy pieces so I picked this.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Potrait of a life Sorry if it seems rather brief. I can't really think of much for poems and every one else had already taken most of the things to ...

    Oct 16, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk