User avatar

Fan

  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    Help me please. I have no idea what day tomorrow is, Rebecca Black didn't tell me.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hello all, after one hellavu long hiatus I've decided I'm going to try and get back into the YWS society (society society?).

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    But now we're back to the other scenario: It's like copying a CD and giving it to your friends. If you hadn't given them that, they would have bought it ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    So if I could somehow hack a PS3 through my computer, it's fine because it's expensive? From my point of view, yes. An attack of conscience (and thoughts of possible ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    If he was charged with plagarism for names etc., I think he might be able to get away with saying he was using nordic and something else influences (which funnily ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    After WW2, britain could have been the leader of teh EU, but instead, things were messed up and on came Suez instead. Now...I think Germany, if the other EU members ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    Was fantasyartist, but there were too many syllables, and I was being genre-ist. So now I'm Fan. logging in has never been easier. *big cheesy smile*

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    .

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    3/10 meh, not an emo fan...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Haha, just discovered this thread. My only complaint: the only person I was paired with made the common assumption I was, in fact...a girl. *points to the box on the ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Famous last words - My Chemical Romance

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy new year chaps. For this year, I'm setting myself lofty targets. 1. Have my novel completely re-drafted, and sent to at least two agents. (Anubis literary agents + variable) ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ridiculous sentence

    Imagine Poalini actually wrote it good........... HAHAHAHA! that's so hard to say with a straight face....

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    yep, same here. My words of choice would be, scrum-half, scrum, ruck, overlaps.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, my glasses slide down my nose all the time. But that's because they're broken (can't be bothered to get them fixed....)

    Dec 29, 2007


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson