User avatar

Fan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #9

    I just discovered your crit for Journey's Dawn (I was away at the time), so I thought I should return the favour. This is a nice piece you have here. ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I have the penny! ~ Elayna *waves penny around* Waving money around in front of broke people isn't the best idea, you know. ~ Elayna

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Certain people's stupidity. ~ Acacia. Acacia. ~ Sam, Cal, Marissa What is it that makes you you?

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Yes, I do indeed hate legs. I've been thinking about takign figure drawing classes to sort them out. I'll take your tips to hand. And my people do come out ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Craig Fergusons

    Nice drawing, I also taught myself to draw (but I SUCK x_x). If I want a good piece, i have to work on it for ages. Which I'm too lazy ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    Was fantasyartist, but there were too many syllables, and I was being genre-ist. So now I'm Fan. logging in has never been easier. *big cheesy smile*

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    .

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    manga: Often called a style of drawing, though actually, its any graphci novel made/published in japan. I think.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Haven't drawn in ages and now I suck. So I'm doing five minute sketches of the characters from a manga I'm making. This is the protagonist, her name is yet ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Maybe he thought fancy words would make up for his lack of talent... The lack of accuracy in Inheritance sometimes disgusts me. For example, why the hell is there a ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    3/10 meh, not an emo fan...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exiles: 2

    Hello Rubric, here is my rather late review for your crit on Dark Tidings. I'll go through with a line by line, then a comment on overall story. Sixty riders ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Raining Mirrors: Prologue

    Helloo Squallz, I'll start off with a line-by-line. “By the way, how many bottles of juice did you put into the fridge last night?” “Around two dozen cans I think. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Thank you Meep! *bows down* They're great!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Haha, just discovered this thread. My only complaint: the only person I was paired with made the common assumption I was, in fact...a girl. *points to the box on the ...

    Jan 4, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton