User avatar

Fan

  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Well, I developed my drawing skills and I decided to make this. Took me several hours. I tried to colour it, but I accidently mixed up some layers and ruined ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod

    Quite an amusing tale actually :). When you said a pigeons favourite pastime, I thought you meant the other one. Bird droppings, anyone?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Nice chapter. I'm a bit lost, as I haven't read pervious entries, but I'll try to catch up. For now, 'll do what I can. Sleep never found Colin, he ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen From Ashes: Chapter One

    1. The bit where Javier takes the girl in seems a bit rushed and slightly unrealistic. I mean, if you suddenly found yourself lying on the street with dried blood ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Derek-My Life As A Fantasy Story

    It was entertaining to read and a fair attempt while writer's blocked. When I was spewing stuff out to avoid it, the things that came out was much worse than ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "Why don't you finish me off then? You've already stuck that spear in me, you might as well make sure I'm dead," spat Acacia. Spatters of blood hit the ground ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Nice with the alliteration. Gives a ring to it. Probably a science fiction novel about a person who can manipulate atoms, either through powers or technology. Not a big sci-fi ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The 2050 Superpowers

    After WW2, britain could have been the leader of teh EU, but instead, things were messed up and on came Suez instead. Now...I think Germany, if the other EU members ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Ahh, I guess I shouldn't leave my name lying around. But I can tell you it's definitely NOT an animal's name. And as before, /ignore. Joodles! :)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Hey, ignore them. They're obviously losers :)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    To wonder upon such a strange question. ~ Sam Well, because...you know...parent stuff. ~ Marissa Aliens! ~ Cal Well, this is how it happened. My house needed an heir. Unfortunately, ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    In a house. ~ Sam Who's asking? ~ Marissa. Earth. ~ Cal Inside your mind...seriously, this *£&*py flat in the middle of all these stupid people. ~ Acacia Which day ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Beg. ~ Sam Do a paper round. ~ Marissa Clean disgusting places. ~ Cal Mug a normal (he'd have to be rich though). ~ Acacia Do you YWS? (can't think ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Antarctica. ~ Sam Hawaii. ~ Marissa Area 51. ~ Cal Antarctica. ~ Acacia. o_0. ~ Sam What would you do if you found a tidy sum of money lying on ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    If Cal, Sam, Ace are up for it, a movie. ~ Marissa Whatever the others are doing. ~ Cal Anything that Ace isn't doing. ~ Sam I'm going a-hunting :twisted: ...

    Feb 16, 2008


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl