User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Oh look, I got 23 in the litmus test. I'm almost Sue. ~ Acacia It advises a rework on the character. ~ Sam No, he's going to hury up and ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Paige. My character is a male of 17 years of age living in a fantasy world similar to ours. Talented and good-looking, he keeps his cool in almost any situation ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Woah, you guys are gay? So do you like...you know *weird hand gestures* ~ Cal What's he doing? ~ Acacia Don't ask me, I try to ignore most of the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *sadly* Murder...I knew someone once. He became a murderer. And I put him to justice. ~ Acacia It isn't good to dwell on the past Acacia. What's done is done, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Immortal as in can't be killed by anything, or you just don't die of old age? I don't know, it would seem quite boring, and it always ends badly. I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Po-ta-toes. Boil 'em mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. ~ Acacia. Suddenly it feels ominous. ~ Sam Probably because the walls between dimensions has collapsed, allowing us to get ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    What is there to hate? ~ Acacia. Umm...what? ~ Sam Wait, I hate you? Was I drunk? What have I done!!! ~ Cal I don't hate you, but if you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (D'oh, forgot the question >_

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Or magic. Wapah! ~ Cal Too bad you don't though. ~ Acacia. If Yiddish is gibberish, then is all gibberish Yiddish, or is it different? ~ Asher Asher, please speak ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Life, the universe, everything... ~ Acacia That sounds strangely familiar... ~ Sam Winter-een-mas! ~ Cal (only CAD readers will get this)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Teko. ~ Acacia Teko again! What is it with the teko this and teko that? ~ Cal. Just because I beat you online doesn't mean you need to be stroppy. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Yeah, we're alive again! ~ Cal. But what's been happening? ~ Sam I don't know. It's not like I have magical powers. ~ Cal What the hell are you two ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    What the hell are you, my stalker? ~ Acacia It varies depending on whether I'm hungry or not. ~ Sam Whenever I can. ~ Cal *Silence* ~ Asher What sort ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    Thank you all for your comments. I agree with all of the criticisms. My hands are still pretty bad, and I hate the way the clothes came out. I draw ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Depends, what is the right question?

    Mar 22, 2008


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda