User avatar

Fan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    I agree. I sort of ran out of ideas and flopped.

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #1

    I'm not in critique mode so I'll shower you wiht compliments. Very good. You portray Cat's childish umm..(that word i forgot where you are trusting and caring), yeah well that ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    "Azzia reluctantly shut the yellowing with age book." Try "Azzizia reluctantly shut the book that was yellowing with age." “You can talk!” she exclaimed. “What is it with you humans ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Kingdom Beyond Reality

    Quote- "A single light floated around the building it’s guild was Old Man Hendrix’s the caretaker, he walked through the halls opening each door and checking every room." I'm not ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    I think the idea behind this story is very good. And you got good names! I am absolutely hopelesss at names and will spend an hour trying to think of ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    deleted for being disgustingly emo :? . *Fan*

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Light and Darkness

    Chapter 1- Magician thief When Seth came to he was confused at first. He wondered why he was lying on the floor and the stench of burning hung around him. ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Devil's Island

    Great characters. But is it a prologue because i want to know how echleon came by the skull and how he's lived for so long.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My worst fault is the identity of my father. My best virtue is doing my upmost to fight against him. ~elayna

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wake up

    taken away

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am possesive of my freedom, nothing else. ~Mandalan I'm bloody possesive of my gold.~ Count Orlong What do yuo cherish the most?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kill myself and be relieve the world of me. ~Elayna I doubt anyone could force me to swap bodies with them. Even if they were the most powerful being alive. ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a guy called constable has some sort of problem with a cloud. The Reluctant Hero

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would travel back in time to kill you in your most unsuspecting moment.~ Mandalan I would travel back in time and have never entered Greystone that night. ~ Seth ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Get out an ecyclopaedia and find out what a jabberwock is. What would you ask for if you were given one wish?

    Feb 13, 2007


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore