-
Re: Sorceror's Academy DT
Maybe you could PM him? EDIT: IF a Mod reads this, can you move it please. I really don't know where the sub-forums are.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Sorceror's Academy DT
blipblip. DT now up.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
*We could really do with a DT* *The assembly is in some great hall thing where Sylver's character is. We all need to be there soon by the way. :P*
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Coven
Name: Caelan Aldwright Age: 28 Elements: Fire and Air Appearance: Caelan is tall with an athletic build. His hair is dark brown, short-long (if you get what I'm saying) and ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Don't do it. ~ Sam Do what? ~ Acacia Whatever you're thinking of doing. Raven's pokiness is crazy enough for now. ~ Sam Are you going to stop me? ~ ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
~Acelyn~ Going through the rooms, Acelyn could see that they were all occupied by at least one person. Do I have to share? she thought. To be honest, she had ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A dim recollection of a world in a fantasy book I once read which started with Az-.
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
*does everone have to have a roomie? 'Cos Acelyn doesn't*
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
Acelyn, Slightly dazed, Acelyn looked at the girls she had run into. "Sorry," said the one with reddish hair. She looked slightly annoyed. "No, it's my fault. I should have ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
Acelyn As soon as they began to leave, Acelyn felt a familiar tug on her mind. A moment later, there was a flap of wings, and a familiar weight on ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
*To sylvester's question, maybe there could be some sort of assembly in the night or next morning?* Acelyn was lost. The complex of buildings that was the main part of ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?
If he was charged with plagarism for names etc., I think he might be able to get away with saying he was using nordic and something else influences (which funnily ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
Acelyn knew that she was late, but she strolled along alowly all the same. Even if she ran, it wouldn't change the fact that she was late. She knew that ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
*If this is too late, tell me please!* (hope not :() Name: Acelyn Veris Age: 15 Gender: Female Country: Mythial Cast: Peasant Appearance: Not a colour picture so hair is ...
Apr 3, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Well, I had an entire year to myself. Would have. *If I'd been born a thousand years ago*. ~ Acacia What is she going on about? ~ Sam Probably the ...
Apr 2, 2008
