User avatar

Fan

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    ooooooo. A tough one. The lemon has citric acid in it to destroy the carrot but the carrot has the power of vitamins to pull itself through. Soooooooo... Which one ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Lygarde de Mayne

    Suddenly the old man was one his feet. I think you were meant to say on . You are very good at descriptions and I too found the descriptions of ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A what?~Seth Have you ever tried spicy food and what did you think of it?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they're SHINY! :D Why did the chicken cross the road?

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of a red haired guy who lives an ordinary life. Most people would consider him boring at face value. Neve Alder

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Protecting someone no matter what cost to yourself.~ Seth Caring for someone with all your soul.~ Neve Weakness.~ Kasper Love has infinite meanings. It is different for each person, there ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tome of the Constellations: Chapter 3

    I like your story so far, especially the ongoing fued between Niyana and Rame. Like lordess said there are a few problems with typos but a quick spell check will ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate waking up... ~ Seth I can always rely on the bell tower to wake me up at exactly the right time ~ Neve I always wake up before, ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a story about a girl who serves some one important associated with water. Like the ruler of a land of waves or a water goddess. The darkness rising

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I think of a character who might be descended of some strange race. He is a scholar and warrior who is interested in magic and has a troubled past. He ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of a woman with rich taste from France. Maybe an aristocrat and used to luxury. Kasper Veane (M)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King pt. 4

    He clenched them tighter, and lifted his right arm to cover his eyes. Clenched what. His hand or his eyes? If eyes, you don't clench them, you shut them tighter. ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    You won today but tomorrow i will be at the top!

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    8/10 not bad.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Light and Darkness

    Well, I've edited it and put in a bit about there being no wards up when Seth and Cal break into the school though it will be explained properly in ...

    Feb 14, 2007


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help