User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Apparently I'm an idiot. Not that it's true of course. ~Seth I'm perfectly happy with myself. ~Kasper Apart from this demon thing iside me which won't let me sleep and ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)

    Strick strikes me as a strange character.He is mysteriuos as we know nothing about him apart from he is a convicted criminal with one bad-ass burn. For all his callousness, ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Black Feather Rising- Beggining of chapter 1

    Her legs cramped hitting the ground with a thud and she swayed her long black hair out of the oval face in which it framed dramatically. -Being medically specific, I ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Please don't talk to me about mind problems. ~Elayna

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When it happens, my stripes itche like hell. ~Seth ???? (look of utter confusion) ~Neve Itch? ~Kasper I itch other people with sharp things.~Elayna What or who do you love?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a children's book, maybe about growing up and choices? The cover would be very likely to have shoes in it nd it would have vibrant colours. The breaking ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A, it's foremost, the first on everyone's lips when they recite the alphabet. ~Kasper B because i'm going to be the best. ~Seth C, because it's such a soft caring ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Chapter 1 – A late start Seth Ranlais awoke to the clangor of the great bell with a start and fell off his bed with a thud. As the low ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    SPEW, SPEW, SPEW... not ringing a bell, but night seekers, they're a hell of a lot of trouble. Anyone else have trouble with annoying secret organisations and secret police? ~Elayna

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Their heads are stuck in their asses and has been so for the past 2 months. So it depends on when someone will help them ouy of this tricky dilema. ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because the kids hated it but they don't want us to know. What do you feel about the milkybar kid (e.g hate (ME)

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Give me three seconds alone and I'll be off like a log. ~ Seth Of course. Why wouldn't I be able to. ~Neve Provided I think I'm safe yes. ~Kasper ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    i

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ariana of Saindon

    If you wanted to, there is so much you could do with this piece. The thoughts that flow through her head near the end leaves so many possibilities. If you ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    Cyclone- Traditionally an air based spell. Creates a cyclone of varying power dependng on the user. Can be melded with other aspects. Use of hands is required and the only ...

    Mar 27, 2007


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg