User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What? ~ Seth Actually, death and sleep are similar physical states, but you can never know what happens inside. ~ Neve Stupid philosiphy. ~ Kasper To sleep, to die. To ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A roman general. He is a good tactician and can hold his own in a fight. (but I think I am completely wrong.) :? Seth Ranlais

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because it is a figment of your imagination brought on by lack of chocolate in your system. GET SOME INTO YOU NOW!!!!! Why does Z come after T?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    What? He kills the ra'zac? I'm reading book two (merely to see what happens, Roran bores me to death) and I know the ra'zac appear there. And the bit from ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Kill my imagination

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: Sorry, I had to do that. After a week of continuous movie watching and computer gaming my old nemesis has returned, tardiness. I tell myself

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Book to Screen...?

    I would love for one of my books to become a movie because it means that someone big out there thinks that people will like it. However, I wouldn't like ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    About the characters, I feel it goes more like this: The characters are similar to star wars but they've been switched around with some things. For example: Love interest goes ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I just finished reading Eragon after about a year of haering about it. I have to say I wasn't impressed. The plot was thin with a LOTR meets star wars ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    As Seth was walking along the path a man suddenly came up to him. He wore the attire of a messenger and Seth wondered what was happening. "Are you Seth ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because an evil organisation has hired a guy (wizard, necromancer, shaman? You decide!) away at your life energies which they will store in a vat of souls to use in ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 too right

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirited #5

    The moment broke . the inactivity destroyed; all heads turned to fixate on the sudden actions of the flustered man. -It sounds better if you put a full stop instead ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    No moo factor. What do you get if you mix hydrochloric acid with potassium oxide and nuclear waste in a 1500m high container made of candy floss and biodegradeble items?

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The mad mad world of ChickenCows!!! (Dramitic music!)

    ????????????????????????????????? (What is this?) Not getting a vibe of seriousness here. Plus it's ridiculously short and there are spelling mistakes.

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    It's weird but I listen to movie while I write. Don't know why, it just seems to help. Though sometimes i'll try themed music.

    Apr 5, 2007


HONK
— The Golden Goose