User avatar

Fan

  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I think Paolini needs to take a course in medieval warfare. Here are the reasons: 1.Silver and gold does NOT make good armour in any case (Unless of course, it's ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Neve edges next to Kasper* "Would you like to dance Kasper? ~ Neve "Seth, I think Neve wants to dance" ~ Kasper *Walks away. Seth almost chokes on cake.*

    May 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Two Worlds

    Sorry, but I'm going to have to be a bit harsh here. The story was a bit of a drag to read due to the poor paragraphing. Put spaces in ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    Hello! Michael seated herself and drew a boot dagger, idly cleaning under her nails with the tip. I think it would sound better if you said 'Michael seated herself, drew ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Chapter 1 – By the stream The wolf prowled through the forest. It was the size of a large horse with wild grey fur and deadly-looking fangs. It raised its ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of Magic- Prologue (from my NaNo 06 novel)

    When I read this it does spring to mind how easily Kearia just seems to go along with what Icthus says. Surely you wouldn't be that trusting of a stranger ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Fried ~ Seth Is this a trick question? ~ Neve None of your business.~ Kasper I am sorry but Elayna does not feel like answering silly questions at the moment.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 It's calming for some reason

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    The YWS mob. :?

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    :shock: ................................................... Just finished Eldest. I'll leave it at that.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOIL!

    Kasper and Seth are foils. Seth is curious and lacks common sense whereas Kasper doesn't delve into anyhting more than he needs to and annoys Seth a lot with his ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Wow, I was in a hurry and planning to just scan stuff but when I delved furthur in and found your story, I had to read it all! And now ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Human anatomy. Do you carpe diem?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    In my opinion, I think it gives a bad impression of young writers to the people who count.

    Apr 15, 2007


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi