User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Religious education teacher: Where is your prep? Student: Well, you see, I thought that writing an essay on poor and rich wasn't daoing anything to help the poor so I ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of something like the film Wimbledon. A pilot falls in love with someone he meets while in between flights. The Grey Band

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Many people. But the ones I miss most are the ones I won't see for a long time...~Elayna Sometimes, I realise how much I miss my parents. ~ Seth

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Health problem? I suppose it could be called that... ~ Elayna Nope. ~ Seth Actually, you were Seth. ~ Neve And what's that? ~ Seth You're an idiot, loser. ~ ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    I find that a very cliched reason for evil (and a big no-no for me) is justifying the actions of a evil character simply because 'they are mad'. I doubt ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    Well... it appears that gyr and sworddance have done their job so I'll just say...... GREAT STORY!!! :P

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Someone (most likely a woman) lives a life they are not satisfied with, so they do soemthign to spice it up. Apprentice of the North

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Seth what? ~ Seth

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Neve rolls her eyes and steps in between Kasper and the Raven.* I'm so sorry. He, umm.... forgot to take his medication. ~ Neve *laughs nervously and ushers Kasper away. ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Moron *muttered* ~Kasper *Reaches Elayna* Why are we here with these idiots? ~Kasper If you speak any louder we'll have two groups of people trying to kill us. Go away ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flares of Beginnings

    Thank you for the crits, I knew something was missing! (but caffine-instilled awareness robs you of some senses sometimes)

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I'm afraid I'm just a bitter old man in a young boy's body and when the old man gets annoyed, watch out .

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I would kiss you for a very good story but I haven't quite got the hang of 'human-turns-to-code-and-pops-up-in-someone-else's-room' technology yet. Plus I think I would earn myself a suit for ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Iriad

    Wow, I liked it quite a lot. I can relate to this character pretty well. Myth has done the grammer so I'll try and look at the layout. It looks ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Priestess of the white

    While boarding in school, I came across thsi book on the internet. Looked interesting and bought it. I think that it is a pretty good book overall but I haven't ...

    Jun 1, 2007


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind