User avatar

Fan

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    H E L L O Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy yourself PM me (or anyone, we're helpful souls here :) ) if you have any questions.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Harry Potter Character Screen Names

    Its_the_malfoy_boy - Draco Malfoy (duh)

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 2

    He saw a desk and a bookshelf and walked over to open a book -Describe him takin gthe book out first. The popped a chunk of meat into his mouth ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Ferell + me = HUGE writer's block

    Beginnings Is it just me, or do you sometimes plan your story and you have what you feel is the perfect middle and end, yet when you try to write ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Ferell + me = HUGE writer's block

    Wel it's been about hmm.... two..three? nay...FOUR weeks yet for all their nimbleness I can't get my fingers to write anything beyond a few unhelpful words that don't really get ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap 9 part 1

    Hi! Let's begin... He closed them again and tried adding magical energy -Adding to what? Just give us a hint. :wink: TIP: put the chapter title in bold to make ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    I'm a sucker for MMORPG games. Especially WoW, but I'm sort of getting bored of it right now even if I haven't completed it, suppose ths calls for a break. ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    Stab yourself :wink: (not really) On a more seroius note, hmm...... I never seem to have uch trouble describing pain. But I find that references to blood helps. For a ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 12

    Wow. :) This looks really good. I'm going to to go when I have the time so I can understand the story and give better opinions.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    I really like your first few lines from the first chapter. To me, they seemed to describe he thrill of competing very well. Time seems to stop running like fluid ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Concerning the main character/s

    I don't really have preferentials in what gender my main protagonist is though they mostly tend to e male (easier to write I suppose). However, I'll usually have a female ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: When writing....

    I get my ideas from a hyper-active imagination and watchin glots of movies, reading lots of books etc. helps me piece things together.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I must say, that was an excellent book. Rowling has really put the cherry on top of an already sweet cake. I had had some minor speculation conversations with friends ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Eragon's myspace page?.................... :shock: I think I'm going to be sick.......................

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknwon Story Chap. 6 part 2

    Is Knall going to stay in the past? Because to have two of them running around would be very confusing indeed. I must congratulate you on a story well done ...

    Jul 20, 2007


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield