-
Re: Title Feedback
Reminds of something to do with rememberance. Two people meet, have a fling, then part ways for a few years until once more they meet, adn develope a love for ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings
Prologue – A dark beginning Lightning flashed across the night sky and rain poured down endlessly from the heavens as Kyvor slowly made his way up the winding path. His ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: The "Hero" Problem
Stop thinking that it's cliched as the first step. Once you have done that try to think about your character's goals, flaws etc. and mould them into a real person. ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Urban fantasy
Yeah, I'm being very careful in my planning to stay away from Potter stuff lest I recieve the wrath of Potter fans.
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Urban fantasy
Following my failure to get FoB off the ground, I have decided to take a break and try writing a short piece to get me into the writing mood again. ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: The Order of Atlantis: A New Kingdom
Reida's pretty much gone through everything, but I have to say I loved your story. If you ever got it published I'd certainly read it if the rest was as ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
[spoiler]Apparently, Ron imitated the sounds that Harry used to open the chamber, but I wouldn't have thought it would be that easy, or Ron Weasley would have been able to ...
Jul 29, 2007 -
Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic
Yeah, you're back! In the early hours of a winter morning long ago, when fog blanketed the town, the road was illuminated by these lamps.The few mage detectives who had ...
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: So I saw this man the other day...
Time for your colourful gretting from yours truly. *drum roll* H E L L O Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: A Prologue of sorts?
Well, everyone else has preety much dismantled it and done their job well so I'll praise you on a job well done. Good job! *throws bits of praise at you*
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
Urghh.. All the spoilers for the book that I couldn't ignore quick enough turned out to be true....
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?
I think it's some sort of human phsycology thing. If you hate your writing (though it might be slightly unhealthy) it makes you strive to create a better piece. Though ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Accio Deathly Hallows
Check this out, it's actually quite a good song. :) WARNING SPOILER! (and one not that bad swear word) The guy's like some sort of psycic (or a fan who's ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
H E L L O You're ten chapters from finishing your novel? I can't seem to get mine lifting off the ground....
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Hello : "What's with the Name and Who Am I?"
H E L L O Welcome to YWS! :) Love your username. It's like something I would have chosen (I comtemplate things a lot).
Jul 27, 2007
