-
Re: Sneak Peak at my Novel Under the Mountain!
The two colossal spires showed above the canopy of trees. They were the symbol and the landmark for the City of Trees and were a natural wonder, especially in such ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: something I did for english (and not for england)
I was rather trying to show what hugpatrol could achieve if she improved rather than bragging. Anyway, removed the offending sentence should anyone else find it vain. Sorry for the ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 9 part 6
Saw no-one had crit this so I'll give it a shot (but I'm no master). Vathen faced a sleepless night. Planning things out and wondering what he should do about ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: something I did for english (and not for england)
Although it is a short story, I find that there is very little chaarcter developement, or that the character seems real. As the others have pointed out, there are also ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Guardians
Wasn't there a topic in writing tips about this story? Anyway, hope to read more.
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End
Use more spacing so that your piece is easier to read as most people don't bother critiwuing pieces that they find difficult to read. There seems to be very little ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Chapter 1: Summer's end
Changes...done! :)
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Chapter 1: Summer's end
Thank you all for the crits! *hugs for everyone!* I must admit that this story was painfully dragged out of me so I wouldn't be having a "writer's block" (really, ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Chapter 1: Summer's end
Chapter 1 – Summer’s end Seth sat at the breakfast bar, absently eating a bowl of cereal while lamenting the end of the summer holidays. He had grudgingly woken up ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings
Made the changes, glad you enjoyed it! It's a rewrite of a stroy I had going, but failed to lift off in high fantasy, so I'm aiming at urban now. ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 2)
The building was massive, towering nearly fifty feet above the ground, but oddly, being such a tremendous site , no damage had seemed to come to its exterior. -The bit ...
Jul 31, 2007 -
Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic
Good, job, it reads a lot better now! :)
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings 13
I have to agree with Squallz here on that description is somewhat lacking in some bits. Its a problem that I have sometimes as well. What you should do is ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings
Sorry if its info dumpy at the start. Things are meant to be revealed as the story goes on. Anyway, thank you fr all the crits!
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 makes me happy :)
Jul 29, 2007
