-
Re: Making Characters mysterious?
Mysterious characters are quite hard to set up, but a way of making them mysterious (as mentioned by others) has to be the giving of the right information at the ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?
Hope you aren't offended, but your username really amuses me in the fact that you ran out of spaces. :) Anyway, welcome to Young Writers Society!
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?
Now that I come to think about it, names seem to come really easily to me. My extreme exposure to lots of things such as books, magazines, newspapers, heck even ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: No Excuses; No Stopping
This advice is great. Usually the way to stop sluggishness is to kick it up the @&* adn move yourself (which I find very hard at times). I'll be having ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Mercenary Wings
Ooooo...I likey! :) On a more serious note, I can see great things here. I also have wings as a form of transport (and battle), though I don't know if ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)
instrument out of the mod puddle -I think you mean mud puddle. :wink: The room snapped into place, holding their fists in front of them and not moving a muscle. ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Finding Atlantis (Prologue)
Hey! These are all of course, suggestions and you do not have to comply if you don't want to. Free will ftw! Her life is in danger as it is,” ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 2
At least I aren’t chained up this time, he thought. There should be a 'I'm not', 'ain't' or the like where aren't is. Unless he can't speak great english of ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Silver Ferride Chapter 1
Prime and Dawson Limited was his brainchild, a huge building packed with laboratories populated hundreds of research scientists working on the same, dark mystery that puzzled men such as Slizik ...
Aug 4, 2007 -
Re: pictures of my crushed car
Wow, that looks bad. Glad everyone's okay.
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant - Chapter 2 - The first encounter
I don't mind the negative review. After all, there's no point asking for critques if you can't handle bad feedback. It's part of the learning curve. I could probably attribute ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Iriad (part 3)
'Tis good. Sort out the grammer and 'tis good. 8) (By the way, why does Fin hate being royalty or whatever he is.)
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: The Sorceror's Descendant - Chapter 2 - The first encounter
Chapter 2 – The first encounter Seth sat on his chair, absently gazing out of the window at the fresh green grass and solid concrete of the school grounds below ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: 42
type in annoying and press I'm feeling lucky.
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Iriad (part 7)
I woke up slowly. Every bit of my body ached. I decided not to move. As my surroundings came into focus, I tried to sit up. I was in some ...
Aug 2, 2007
