User avatar

Fan

  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    Jaren entered the bar warily. He was dressed like a peasant to avoid being noticed but he lacked the grubbiness of most peasants. He had been sent here by the ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    I love writing about power struggles in my stories, I'll have to join in. This'll be my first storybook. Name : Jaren Keel Age : 27 Hair : Light brown ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    I liek this. At first I thought it was haiku then after some headbanging I remembered Haiku has less lines (I think). Its a bit too short to crittique really ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Bishop Lord Susant the Crepuscular of Westley Waterless So I'm a man of the cloth, eh? According to the dictionary Crepuscular means "relating to or like the time of day ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    Thanks for the crits. Especially you Kool, I owe you one. I can't say i've heard of maximum ride but I'll check it out. Yours Truly. FA

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 1

    : The Samurai sword As this is set in another world, it's not a good idea to use a term like "samurai"- it confuses Nick*. Instead, perhaps you could say ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ha! You think you have it bad. I've had my plotline changed about a million times now. I have to check if I'm meant to be wearing a tunic and ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It looks a bt like a rough sketch but I think the shape of things go quite nicely. And that red splodge on the hem of her dress is blood, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Change of place

    Hi Ginger, (you don't mind me calling you taht do you?) Ummm... I'm not a romance person but seeing as you asked on chat I think I'll try to do ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    “Show some respect!” Cassandra struck his face Although I know it's Colin's face being slapped, it would look better if you introduced him into the chapter with his name instead ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Harlequin: Chapter 1 - Watchmen and Golems

    Chapter 1- Watcmen and Golems “Hey, stop moving so fast!” “Ouch! Who stepped on my foot?” “Shut up you two! We’ll get busted if you don’t keep quiet.” “Like you ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote my first serious story at ten. It was about royal twins whose kingdom gets invaded by their ally and their father is killed fighting. And when Fire Emblem ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic: Dumbledore vs. Grindelwald

    Thanks for the crits. :) I was going by what Rita Skeeter said (I hate the woman but she turned out to be right). She said that Dumbledore's and Grindelwald's ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Seems like a book about someone who is missing the basic things of life (liek breathing) and goes on a 'quest' of fulfillment. Black Mancer Investigations

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    The Amulet of Samarkand A boy named Nathniel one day summons the wise cracking Djinn Batimaeus with revenge on his mind. That's trouble...for Bartimaeus that is who has to carry ...

    Aug 27, 2007


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson