User avatar

Fan

  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    *yeah, it was Tiny that swayed.*

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    Jaren sighed yet again. He was doing a lot of that recently. By god, all this power struggle business was beginning to irritate him. And now he was facing some ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    My immortal by evanescence has got me through everything so far. Planning to go for must be dreaming by frou frou for a couple of chapters then Wake me up ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    Ok Clau, I shall try to beat your record. I'll have to increase my caffine intake. :)

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    Wohoo!!! I've finally managed to break my months long writers block and have been pumping out words at a rate of several thousand a day for a week. Sure most ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    I don't feel like god wehn I'm writing. I feel more like a biographer telling the story of my characters. Emotionally, I feel happy and sad depending on the situation.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nova Terre

    According to the maps, the goodship Maiden’s Progress would lay anchor on Day Forty-six, making them about a quarter of the way there. It took Captain Willik forty days to ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Pikara's theme: The Moon Plains

    Lol. Nice song. Found it a bit hard to sing at points but I thought it generally reflected your character.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TWO

    "So?" Baesa, Ianna’s closest friend, asked patiently, coming up beside Ianna as she stalked through halls of their hold. This sentence looks a bit too wordy, I think you should ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings (v2!)

    Hi, I haven't read the other chapters but this one loosk quite good. I liked it because you can write Wyes' 'lost boy' character pretty well and your developement looks ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Era and the Lost Child

    I also thought that you tried a bit too hard to be fancy. The flow didn't work with the words and often jarred the letting of the story. Just let ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    As Jaren passed the Guard's station on his way to the palace he stopped. Maybe he should report it. When he thought about it there had been things wrong about ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    Jaren walked away from teh dead body, disgusted by what he had seen. It had been a fight over a woman gone bad. That 'Slade' man was lucky, all he'd ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary-Sue Litmus Test

    Seth only got 7, whereas Elayna got 52! If it hand't been for mental handicaps, then she would have been uber-sue. But they didn't inlcude some things that would have ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Elder's Secret (Removed)

    Are you sure? Can’t you be dream ,” Colin mumbled trying to pull his covers a little higher. There's a letter missing here. He as falling, wind flushing by his ...

    Aug 31, 2007


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket