User avatar

Fan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 2, Section 2

    Suddenly he woke up. His hand reached for his sword, but he stayed it. Someone was approaching and he wanted to know who and why before he did anything. Another ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Thanks for all of your opinions. Made some minor changes as some of you suggested. I'll have part 2 up by the end of the week.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    I hope you like it. I'm more comfortable doing fantasy pieces so I picked this.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gorrath Chapter 4: Interrogation

    There were three horses and four men, one in fancy armor and pounding at the door. This sentence sounds a little awkward. Maybe 'one of whom was in fancy armour' ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Potrait of a life Sorry if it seems rather brief. I can't really think of much for poems and every one else had already taken most of the things to ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Life

    I thought this poem was beautiful. It expresses what we lose after we have stopped become innocent children very well as well as memories shared with the people we call ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Sept

    Quite good apart from one thing that really got to me. Your first paragraph. When I first saw it I was about to dismiss it as one of those always ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds of something liek the movie Run, fat boy, run (the guy wasn't even fat). A guy or girl who doesn't try to hard in life has to learn that ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    I have one of those names that will always be mispronounced in the most embaressing moments. And why surname...well lets just say that I share it with a thousands in ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    I've put up chapter 1 of my re-write if anyone wants to read it.

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Well, this certainly kept my attention throughout the whole thing and during 7:21 in the morning it isn't an easy thing to do! I thought that the pace was pretty ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Ah, about the point with armour. In this world, battle technology has taken a strange twist. To avoid any more misunderstandings, I suppose I should talk about porting. Porting is ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    In full with major edits at:

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sneak Peek (sorta) Bernavid

    Beginning one One man was at the bow of his ship, telescope focused on another in front of him. Buck Bret, Privateer of North Rhynadie, had sighted prey. The ship ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: I've done it!!!! :)

    I might once I've finished with my first rewrite, fisnished my draft a few days ago, I'm cleaning up chapter 3...

    Oct 12, 2007


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus