User avatar

Fan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Trois

    Although this is a very good chapter, I'm still afriad Adel is a blank canvas to me. If not the previous chapter, this one would have been a good place ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elena Maionsa - Deux

    I stumbled slightly and fell to my knees, growling back at the weight of the battered suitcase, which weighed more than the Earth itself it seemed. The rain whipped around ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Fights

    Well, you can have the long and drawn out but still good type of fight scene, but then you can also get the long and drawn out to the point ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    Although some of them did probably hate the jews as a result of propaganda or past experiances (like Hitler), some SS officers just did as they were ordered to, trusting ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Oh, I see you've reached popular topic status, well done! I think that's a first for a story.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    'Fraid I'm in an emo moment of my life.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    My answer to your question would probably be yes; I would love to be a published author. In fact, being a writer is the job I've set myself on achieving ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I had one hell of a writer's block a few months ago, one that lasted for several months. But even if I couldn't put pen to paper to not even ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Flaughston Book 1: A Reign to End

    Nice chapter, but I found that I couldn't follow the dialogue as it was stuctured strangely. It would be a new line for each time a different character speaks. The ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Only found one thing I have a problem with. She’s a princess. It might be better to put this into italics as it runs as a line of thought rather ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Wow. This is spectacular. How old are you? Fourteen?!!?!? The ram looks very life like and you have a very good blend of colours which compliment each other nicely. Good ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of the Heavens

    I thought that this was rather good once I got it. But I think that's what you thought was wrong, understanding the story. Well, for the first few paragraphs I ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Truthseeker: Chapter 1

    Ah, I didn't realise that there was a prologue. My bad, ignore it, I think it's ok as that sort of detail. As for changing the font I'm not sure, ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Truthseeker: Chapter 1

    I find this type of font rather hard to read in, I keep losing where I am, could you change it to times roman is possible please? Anyway, I have ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Nobody Beats the 11-10

    Ohhh... this looks good! :) Like Kitty said, it could do with a description of what the set should look like before the dialogue starts (whicch is very good by ...

    Oct 16, 2007


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein