User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Well, after Galvern, I had a rough life for s month ~ Seth. No, I've always had the House and Alex to keep me safe. ~ Elayna. Do you like ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10. quiet picture that has lots of volume.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 23

    King Raztik sat on the top tower of his castle, watching the sun sink down into the horizon. It was growing colder now, and the leaves were beginning to turn ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jouney's Dawn chapter.1 Part 2

    Calamity computer broke down and chewed up my first draft. *head/desk* Now this has become draft 1.5. On a brighter note, I've made changes and after reviewing myself, brought a ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Hey, I've noticed that a lot of people said Dumbledore killed Grindlewald. Actually he didn't, in fact he's still alive by book 7 though Voldemort finishes him off when he ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    When I read this I was thinking wtf...... Interesting. I always wondered, but there we go.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Nequadataliton - Illusions of Peace

    Thanks for your Journey's Dawn crit. :D Here's what I owe you.... I awoke once again upon my austere bed. I looked around. The room was all silver, refulgent with ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Acelyn

    I see you've abandoned it but I got to say...spirit caller sounds pretty cool. And you've got really good names, keep them (that's what I did ;))

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Thanks Esme ;). Yes, I'm not very good with commas. Bane to my writing they are. And Elayna does know how to fly, sort of... EDIT: Not wanting to clog ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lissie Darcesty, #1 - Saving Tiddles

    As it is from Michaels P.O.V, you might need to get rid of some of the longer words. But you said that it switches to someone else's soon and then ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lissie Darcesty, #1 - Saving Tiddles

    Penguins done the nitpicking so I thought I'd just comment on things that she hasn't said. The Basement was a large, large cavern, just waiting to swallow him in its ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jouney's Dawn chapter.1 Part 2

    In full with major edits at:

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: BBC get writing

    Found this while surfing the internet. Some of it is basic but others are actually pretty good.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I've been trying to figure out for ages. How do you link an URL with the topic name?

    Oct 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Happy Endings are for Fairytales

    Oh, biscuit tin. That might explain a lot. Thanks gyr for making me realise a big mistake. It's probably too late but that's somethign to remember for teh future. Just ...

    Oct 19, 2007


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit