User avatar

Fan

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Ah, screw it, I'm entering. I need something to motivate me to write at the moment. I'll just fix something up with my I.T. teacher. I've never done it before ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    My quasi-quantum synapse situated in the fourth dimension rocks at Buchanan perspective, but unfortunately I lost touch with it when it fell into a wormhole...:D On a more serious note, ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Hey phorcys, thanks for the crit. I am thinking of moving Seth to third person now seeing as my first draft got destroyed. The first person is starting to annoy ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    ....I'd say characterisation with dialogue coming close second but I can get lazy. While my Mcs are pretty solid, good three dimensional characters (or so I've been told), I tend ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Thank you for your sympathy! It is possibly one of the most annoying things in the world to have hard work ruined by defunct machines.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Final Resistance

    Hey, magiclukehutch. :) Agree with Sumi, there isn;t much to review here. Try to expand on this. But what I'm mainly worried about is the credibility of it. Most people ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    Who do I talk to my writing about? Well, mostly I flame about members of this site called YWS. I mean...who do they think they are? lol :D. Mostly I ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Beautiful B**** Dressed in Black

    Ello, Blue! :D Fan here. First I'll do a line by line... He had all ready published a psychological thriller novel and now he was trying to come up with ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Nice title. But really it should be 'Hobo writer desecrates the art'. Anyhows... Just started this thing up to get my writing organised (right now it's a mess), show what ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: ... Of Playing Around With Daggers...

    Yay, I'm mentioned! *feels loved* As to your question, in my personal opinions, I don' think that you should have it in first POV of a child because it would ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Yes, i do know what looking for group is. Go Richard! *kills something*

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    heh. just gotta love orange. :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I'll decide the title some other day...

    'Ello Ashgan :D ! Saw this had no crits so I though I'd help out. First I'll do a line before the overall analysis. (Just to say, this font should ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    lol, this is great. Why don't you try out Harry Potter?

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ok Miss Lyn! *smile* ~ Rylie Wait a second, how do you know her name? We haven't been intoduced yet. ~ Elayna. One of the quirks of having a writer ...

    Oct 22, 2007


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract