User avatar

Fan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Is A Novel?

    Well, the booker prize defines a novel as anything over two hundred pages in normal print (I think). Ian McEwan nearly wasn't shortlisted because On Chesil Bay wasn't two hundred ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rylie finally removes his hands from Elayna's ears* What was that about? ~ Elayna. Nothing Miss Elayna. Miss Raven there just got colourful in language. ~ Rylie. *Rylie tries to ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was at boarding school and my friends was trying to kick me off the house computer stating 'I wasn't doing anything'. To prove him wrong I went onto google ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn~Chapter 1

    Thank you all for your crits! It appears that I had more transfer errors than I thought. Well, it was rather late at night when I finished with this. I'll ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Excuse me sirs and miss' but we're still on religion ~ Rylie What? ~Elayna

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn~Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 - An Apprentice in Raile “Sometimes we must undertake a journey to discover who we truly are.” Elayna Elayna walked along the cliff edge, humming happily to herself. ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Rylie covers Elayna's ears* What are you doing? ~ Elayna. Could you kind sirs not speak too much about religion around Miss Elayna. She gets...odd ~ Rylie. What? ~Elayna. Nothing ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    *head/desk**head/desk* *head/desk* This is blogging. We do not need to know. Doing this sort of thing will drive people away from your story rather than entice them to read it. ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    You do realise you can edit these posts? (the button on teh top right of the message box. You should add what you've posted to your main story (the first ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Re: Wolf Heart -Chapter (?)

    Ayra, For the sake of not repeating myself, read the first two paragraphs of Sacred's review and the Overall thought as the same applies to you pretty much. I'll say ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sacred

    Before I go into my review, I have to give you some advice. You should really read the rules before you decide to post a story. They state this: Before ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMO

    I'm mostly into fantasy and sci-fi though if I find somethign good in the other genres or if I think I can make an idea work I'll go for it.

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: EMO

    Hello there *points at custom title* Being emo isn't the best. Talk to somone who went there for a week. After my seventh day of wallowing with depressing music, crazy ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: To be a Pilot Genre : Sci-fi, Allegory Sypnosis : Well, this tale takes place in a rather wacked Earth different from the one we know about at the ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Mine with the name, Fan. So much more genre neutral. :)

    Oct 25, 2007


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling