User avatar

Fan

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn ~ Chapter 2 part 1

    Hello, thansk for the lovely crit. I agree this chapter is pretty shaky, probably my worst one now I look at it. Sorry I've been so late in replying, as ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    We're not wierd. least me, Seth and Elayna aren't. Not sure about Moon though. ~ Rylie Moon will be angry if she finds out you said that. ~ Elayna. Moon's ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *falls over* ~ Elayna

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn ~ Chapter 2 part 1

    Seraphtree-I can understand about not gettin git. You should read the fist chapter to understnad(in portfolio, the one not in parts). Fye- Thanks. i forgot about the word. Chnaged it ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn ~ Chapter 2 part 1

    *taken away for editing*

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #3

    lol. I've noticed how everyone seems to be rearing to sue them/ruin their reputation, etc. Maybe you could just talk it out with them and agree to have them never ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    hehe, thanks for the help smurf!

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn~Chapter 1

    I've made the changes and thank you all for your crits! I'm such an idiot, making so many mistakes. I'll work on setting ror the next chapter but it's meant ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ah, Claud, what I was trying to say was how do you do this: But instead of having the URL for it. It's the topic title/ whatever I want to ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    UPDATE: Sunday 28th October Well, I decided to scrap project no. 3 and project number two is on indefinite hold while I sort out Journey's . I've done a large ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death on Stone

    Main problem is you start things with 'I' too much. Its the common trap of first person. NO ONE WAS IN IT. -This part does not need to be capitalised. ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Computers? That is what I mean, Mr Alex. These 'computers' you speak of wouldn;t be normal in our world. As for me and Miss Elayna? Well, we're normal enough, I ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain - revised

    Night hung thickly, like water, always everywhere. That sentence sounds rather awkwards, mainly due to the always and the placing of everywhere. I can see the kind image you're trying ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Normal in what sense, Alex sir? Normal in the sense of your world or ours? ~ Rylie. What do you mean by 'world's'? ~ Elayna. I think that we may ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Fantasyartist wrote: I was at boarding school and my friends was trying to kick me off the house computer stating 'I wasn't doing anything'. To prove him wrong I went ...

    Oct 27, 2007


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio