User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Names that come to mind include: Charity, Hope, Heather, Stella, and even Heidi. The character I have in mind is around seventeen years old. Life has been pretty good to ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I lol at his 'sneak peek' in the august 27 entry. Note that around the 0:40 mark he calls Brisingar 'awesome'. tut tut Paolini. And is it just me, or ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Is it meant to be an evil-looking Calvin and Hobbes?

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Black. Only Black. My probability of making her crack is about less than four percent, but I'll take that chance over nothing any day. Then maybe, just maybe, I can ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Even though he died a long time ago, I've always seen my father as my hero. Everything I've been told makes me look up to him. ~ Seth Erm....ahhhh....uhhhh. Miss ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think that it is most likely a sequel to a sci-fi to do with time travel or or ther similar science theories. I have a feeling I made ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hello all, after one hellavu long hiatus I've decided I'm going to try and get back into the YWS society (society society?).

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Thanks, it's little nuggets of info like that whuch make me wish I'd taken up art as a subject. That way, I wouldn't have to spend so much time learning ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Thanks for the comments. I'll heed the advice for the future, but I won't be changing the artwork as I'm working on a competition piece. I know you mean well, ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Hurah coloring has finished.

    May 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Hi there, anoter computer drawing from myself. I think I've improved a lot if no one minds me saying. So this is Black Rose, a character from (yet to be ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    The term Wunderkind (from German: "miracle child" or "wonder child") is sometimes used as a synonym for prodigy, particularly in media accounts, although this term is discouraged in scientific literat

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10 It looks good, and there is a slight variation in the fact that it's a girl non-comformist for once (I know that has been done before though). However, there ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    How the heck did she turn into a cartwheel? ~ Acacia Read properly, it says turns a cartwheel. ~ Sam Well, excuse me. I do happen to only have one ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    ~Caelin~ Caelin woke up with a start to find himself gasping and drenched with cold sweat. His dreams, or rather, his nightmares had not been good. And the signs of ...

    Apr 18, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling