User avatar

Fan

  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    Looks awesome, I'm in. (i.e as Joe Bloggs human:))

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guardian Angel: Prologue: Me

    My main quibble (or great rant) with this is that it is all telling. That's a big no-no. Don't be discouraged by this comment though, I'll give you some tips. ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Alchemy Child: Chapter Five

    Hello, kinoeslayer :) . I'll start off with a line-by-line. She wanted to be ready if something came near that didn’t sound like her little, furry friend. Using the 'her' ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I know what will spark this: emo girl and nerd boy! ~ Rylie. *waves a 'magic wand'* What's an emo? What's a nerd? ~ Elayna. Well, apparently emos are dark ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Just the one then. As I said before, the glasses are eskew because they are broken (you might notice the tape).

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Research Re: Masons

    Altough I didn't request this, it's pretty good information fishr. Almost all of the teachers in my boarding school are Masons, and there's a student joke that they're all in ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Fool's Hope

    A Winston Churchill quote. Great for pulling me in :wink: . Although gyr and Smurf have sorted it throughly with precision, I felt like I need to add my two ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer's Song

    I've finally gotten around to making the changes you suggested. I can't believe I missed the punctuation x_x. A salute to all you helpful people!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is coolm I've always wanted to know what some people looked like. Yes, I know my glasses are eskew. But they're broken. (You might notice the tape on the ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    Monday 17th December '07. I'm brimming to the ears with joy because I'm back with you lovely people again! Even the having the revise for tests part can't mar this. ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Squirrel!! Can you catch me???

    ouch. Talk about unlucky. ~Fan~

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: In which I proceed to rawr.

    rawr! ~Fan~

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English Language GCSE Coursework

    By structure, it's referring to how you put your piece together. For example, for poems, are you doing it stanza by stanza? My tip on poems would be do a ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Person dieing....

    I'm afriad you've spelt the title wrong: 'dying' , not 'dieing'; 'cross out the -e and add -ing' eh? I've got to pick up on the first line: My tetrouse ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer's Song

    Summer danced, As the sun beamed down, On the grassy plain. Along the stream she went, With no care in the world. Summer wept, And the rain came down. It ...

    Dec 1, 2007


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor