User avatar

Fan

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    I'll choose Moon Silvresque (1st name due to change) for this, she'd be more interesting. 1) Moon feels that she must do what has to be done herself, as she ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Ohhh...penny! ~ Elayna. *Steps back into Jeremy's path. Calamity, falling, and a whole lot of pain ensues* Ouch, are you alright? ~ Rylie. My body's new name is pain. ~ ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo (Revised)

    The writing itself has improved and you're getting your point across clearer with more force, but I have to nitpick on the subject. I had somethign to do with emo, ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, my glasses slide down my nose all the time. But that's because they're broken (can't be bothered to get them fixed....)

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn - Dark Tidings

    Hey, thanks for the crits. Yes, Adonis follows the Lord and Kyvor the Shadows. And your crit wasn't bas at all rubric. 'Twas pretty helpful. ;) I'll look at petersburg ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 3)

    Victoria hopped down the steps of the elegant staircase and landed softly on the floor below, her pendant bouncing on her chest as it shined its tranquil blue shined should ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Christmas Critique Exchange!

    BBB, here's to you. Have a merry Christmas.

    Dec 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Santa's Snow Globe

    Merry C bbb, I'll start off with a line-by-line. “So, what do you want for Christmas?” It only took one look at the fat, bearded man for the young girl ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 2)

    Hello Errant. “Constance--” You only need one dash here. Two is largely unneccessary. -“Clashing to extinction, the bastards of the Goddess annihilated each other until only humanity remained.â€

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    Just picked one thing up that no-one's mentioned. “Hard to believe you 're almost are sixteen already.” he said with strong, nurturing tone. You're missing the -re from this sentence. ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn - Dark Tidings

    Prologue - Dark Tidings Lightning tore across the star studded sky and the rain battered Kyvor relentlessly as he struggled against the howling wind. His progress up the winding path ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm a writer with moderate exp. attempting an epic job!

    Hello Kazdrea. If you ever post your stories, high chance they'll be read by me. *points to name* I regularly haunt the fantasy section. If I don't comment, PM me ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Nequadataliton - Illusions of Peace

    Hey, Fye;). Been a long time. It reads a lot better, but now it all seems pretty rushed. One moment, he's at home, another, he's at the battle field. We ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Box.

    Due to recent events, I found this poem even more touching. Though not flawless, I'd say the structure is good enough for my poorly poetic brain to not pick up ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Period fiction. 18/1900s? To do with conspiricies(sp?) involving the masons. Probably includes some sort of hunt. If the cover was good I'd pick it up. Journey's Dusk

    Dec 23, 2007


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites