User avatar

Fan

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Famous last words - My Chemical Romance

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Snoik - Good point, but I don't want almost all of my characters to possess magic as it just gets too dull and repetitive, while managing to keep some of ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 WOOT! Aslan for president!!!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 That's the avatar you had the first time I saw you about a year ago. It's the avatar of my first guestbook entry again. :)

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    Body parts. You need to have been born with the extra organs to become a magic user. You get them depending on your genes. If both your parents have them, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Exasperations of magic

    As I'm now revising the second draft of my novel, I am determined to erase one problem; who gets magic and ho powerful they are. It's a recurring problem I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy new year chaps. For this year, I'm setting myself lofty targets. 1. Have my novel completely re-drafted, and sent to at least two agents. (Anubis literary agents + variable) ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Frequency

    You could have another black person who's fortunate enough to own a cab and takes pity on them, so he gives them a free ride.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ridiculous sentence

    Imagine Poalini actually wrote it good........... HAHAHAHA! that's so hard to say with a straight face....

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone A Patriots Fan?

    yep, same here. My words of choice would be, scrum-half, scrum, ruck, overlaps.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    what does it mean by levels a year etc?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Frequency

    Cool story, but the first few parts will require some good reasearch into those times. Question: is Lyre a girl?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (yeah, Bond Spirits, new idea. Might not include it in the final copy. It's a reason to why people have magic. Sort of cuts down the magic-user distribution) Elayna Harbor ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Valen raised his sword of star metal that shone with a blue translucent light and had been forged by the last of the whatthehells during their 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Rylie Kevar 1. Not really. His Bond Spirit tales the form of a fox, but he doesn not feel any great attraction to the animal. 2. His father is unknown, ...

    Dec 30, 2007


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables