User avatar

Fan

  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    Help me please. I have no idea what day tomorrow is, Rebecca Black didn't tell me.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    I've heard a Japanese student say that In the Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami (not to be confused with Haruki Murakami) made them sick and unable to finish it. I ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    A pack of cigarettes. If I'm going to die, I'm not going to go with a craving ~ Franz It's x-rated *grin* ~ Cecil Slight problem with that question..... ~ ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Jedward groaned as he slid past the others' bodies, their structures rubbing against his. Oh yeah, life was good as a bacteria.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stubborn Key

    I liked it :D The key is a great character, he comes a across as witty and pretty funny too (I love the last bit of dialogue), while the door ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Dilbert. Dil for short. Seems like the type of person who wouldn't have lucked out in the name department either. A six hundred year old dragon who through various mass ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of the Sun

    Hi hi, I shall take you for a spin, if I may? Here we go... I get the sense that this wasn't really a planned endeavour? It feels very...half-done, incomplete ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Elfstones of Shannarah by Terry Brooks or its sequels. I managed to drudge through LOTR because it held my interest, but this just put me to sleep.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for joining on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 pm ^^

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Fan, Hey, get your a** in gear and either start on the script or thumbnails already. I don't like this limo world I seem to be in at the moment. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I see a woman, young, but married. She's taken a role similar to the traditional housewife, but dreams of making it big. Empress's Ballad

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    Oh definitely. I'm into art as well as writing, so I ended up being in the process of making a manga.:)

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    How am I supposed to decide that without being biased? Or I could be making things up, no? ~ Acelyn. Erm.... I can't decide? ~ Seth. Well, it would be ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    My real one or my fake one? ~ Acelyn. 28th of July 1914. Why're you asking? ~ Seth Now, that's not fair. How about I tell you in exchange for ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah I know Brom dies, but Brom and Obi-wan were not that similar, Eragon is NOTHING LIKE LUKE (my personal oppinion) Handsome farm boy who doesn't know who is parents ...

    Sep 28, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality