User avatar

Fallenangel27

  • Other Re: love and despair

    Love this one too!! i know that "love and despair" is your favorite thing to say! good job, your sooo good at poerty!!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Life's Song

    AHHH!! i love it!! so beautiful!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fading Into Reality

    YAAA!!! I love your dark poems, kk!!! So good!! So dark, and ppwerful!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Tears

    I love it. SO beautiful... i liked how you wrote it. It's so sad though, good job!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Curse Beset on Me - short story

    I like it. it's creepy, but in a good way. I am so glad that's not me. I like the fact you had a epilouge, telling what happend afterwards. That ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silence of Day Chapter 2

    deleted

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silence of Day

    deleted sorry

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He doesn't know the truth

    He jokes with his friends, and acts causally. He dosen't see, he doesn't know. He laughs at others, but not at her. He speaks softly to her when she talks. ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fake Everything

    Where there is a heart, there is fake happiness, fake joy, fake laughter, fake smiles, and fake cries. If you look closely there is a hole in the heart. It ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Heart

    Removed at author's request.

    Dec 22, 2009


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver