-
Re: Dream On.
Grrrrllll! This is really good! Keep writing!
May 14, 2010 -
Re: In The Company of a Vampire Chp 1 prt 3/3
Omg! This is amazing! Please write more!! But first,.... STAR!!!
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Love the Vours part 2
Ohhh...... sorry i just fnished reading the book 5 days ago..... teehee!! -megan,ali,the psyhco!-
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: Love the Vours part 2
Hey! I read a book like this! But I have no clue who Jared and Adrian are. Me very confuzzled..... love thsi story though! Keep up the good work! ~the ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Love From Music: Chapter 3
omg! love this story allready!! tell me when your going to make another one!!!!! Plz hurry! it amazing!
Feb 18, 2010 -
Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 1)
i LOVE this story already, but i really want to know what Judah is! Plz! write another!
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 11
YES!!! YOu poste another one!!! I love this story sooooo much!!!!! *blinks* omg.... is there to be more??? :thud:
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: The Experiment - Chap. 10
This is the best story ever!! Keep writing!! I love it!!! :elephant:
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: The Moon
I loved it. It wasn't a dark poem, but a non-murder nice poem. Keep up the good work!!! STAR!!!! :D
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: jealousy
That person who commented first is completely idiotic. It is unbelivable that that some one would say something like that, saying soething like that should not be allowed and be ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Seven Letters [Revised & Lengthened]
I loved the way you wrote this. It's sad, but a wonderful story. Good job and keep up the good work!!! :smt003
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: He doesn't know the truth
teehee i love the addition CREEPER!!!!! lol jk you know i love like a sister!!! anyway what song? is it 3??? becuase you put that on my ipod....... teehee lol ...
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: He doesn't know the truth
Grrrr caged heart..... by the way guess what song i got on ipod? By the way, grr!! :twisted:
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Yws is amazing!!!! This is the best website ever!!!! :xd:
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Twilight && Harry Potter
Ha! this is funny!! hehe... i read this 6 times and it's still hilarous to read!! I lovve it!!! But, you forgot to put who hp was, (Even though we ...
Dec 24, 2009
