User avatar

FallenAngel97

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I am back after 3 years of silence :D I joined, was active for awhile, and then just kind of forgot about it. But no worries because I'M BACK BABY! ...

    Dec 27, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Any tips on writing descriptions of people?

    This might help! ^-^

    Dec 24, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Chapter List

    Piece Name: Subject 47 Piece Type: Novel Piece Genre: Science Fiction Ongoing Chapter Reviews: Yes. [x] No. [ ] Chapter Links: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Review Style: 1. [ ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    If you would... It's a chapter in my book :)

    Jun 6, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mith's reveiws - anything welcome!

    Would you be so kind as to review my prologue to the novel I am writing?

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: tHe dArkNesS beNeaTh (cLoSeD) :twisted:

    ChApTeR 3: The air was humid and my hair cLung to the back of my neck as I ran. My Legs were on fire and my Lungs feLt Like they ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: tHe dArkNesS beNeaTh (cLoSeD) :twisted:

    Chapter 1: I cLimbed into Mrs. Sara's sky bLue Prius, my head hung in shame. "WeLL, there goes our hope," Mrs. Sara sighed in her high-pitched, snappy voice. "I'm sorry," ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Hello! So, I was wondering if you could review this poem for me?

    Apr 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews For You!

    NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! NINJA ATTACK!!!!! :shock: haha and I'll get right to your review!

    Apr 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: reviews for free!!!!

    Hey buddy!!! Review this please :)

    Apr 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews For You!

    Hey, Fallen here, and I've decided to start doing some reviews :D I guarantee top quality honest reviews for you! Things I will review: 1. Poetry 2. Short stories(preferably science-fiction ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review poems for Virtual Cheese

    Hi, Fallen here, I was wondering if you could review this poem for me? thanks! :D

    Apr 28, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alfred Symon's Critic Clinic: Bringing Smiles since the 60's

    Hey, I just wrote this poem and, usually my poems are a little too dead on(or so I've been told) but I read over this one after I wrote it ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Niebla's Reviews [Closed]

    This short story is incomplete for now, but I was wondering if you could read what I have and review it. If it's any good, do you think I should ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wicki's Editing/Reviewing Thing

    Hi, I have this short story, and it's kind of incomplete right now, and I was wondering if you would check it out and tell me if it's any good ...

    Apr 2, 2012


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr