User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    1 - Is good but it looks like there is a rip in time.. I like it though it gives it an odd edge. 2- I really like this one ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Which picture is better?

    definetley the first one sheesh you look my age and i'm 17

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    haha yea they r hard 2 draw actually the one with the vine is a vine of roses I'm going to give that one to my boyfriend ( it's of ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Ok first my best friend Josh: * ^ and yes I'm terrible with hands... Next my boy:

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    yea he's supposed to be mad looking lol vain actually and i made his head bigger than his body because i found the idea by looking at toucans.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    thanks i drew this at about 14 years of age i'm 17 now

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    Let me know what you think

    Jan 23, 2008


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings