-
Re: Emma
I love the concept of this story. Bad cat hurting poor dog :(
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Dream
Nice dream i have odd ones like that somtimes.
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
Yes sorry about the confusion.
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Under Their Wings
You might want to space this out a bit...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 2)
[pre] The robot carried the abomination to a wealthy family’s home. He grasped the golden lion and knocked. A young woman answered the door. She held a child in her ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
Yea I need to describe them a bit more . The feral is the woman.
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Aspects of the Backyard
1 - Is good but it looks like there is a rip in time.. I like it though it gives it an odd edge. 2- I really like this one ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Which picture is better?
definetley the first one sheesh you look my age and i'm 17
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Portraits
haha yea they r hard 2 draw actually the one with the vine is a vine of roses I'm going to give that one to my boyfriend ( it's of ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
yea i wrote the whole story in about 2-3 days so it does need some work i'm sick with flu so it'll take some time
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Portraits
Ok first my best friend Josh: * ^ and yes I'm terrible with hands... Next my boy:
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
yea i plan to redo it thanks for the tips
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
Tonya scurried down the alley, her tail swished behind her. She was to meet her lover, the baby was coming. Kane and she would meet secretly every few weeks, for ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Part 1)
ok ima repost this in chapters
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3
Love the story. Its very interesting. Keep up the good work!
Feb 27, 2008
