User avatar

Fall_Into_The_Sky

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    Very interesting. Waiting for more!

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Movie of Darby Jane's Life

    I really like this. It shows so much imagry.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    Haha i day dream about stories too :) Can't wait for more.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Legend of Willow Last of the Silver Fox Demons

    When's the next part come :) This is very interesting story. Yea, I know what you mean about being in a hurry.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Legend of Willow Last of the Silver Fox Demons

    This is really good Me and my friend are working on a story about fox demons ( but we call them ferals).

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction Revised::

    Ha! There's nothing wrong whith having a shy boyfriend. Mine is. The voices in her head cracked me up. And her friend even agrees. Very interesting perspective. Can't wait for ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    I liked how it jumps from one perspectibe to another. Ha! I could just picture Tom being rejected and storming out. He better watch out for that one ^ .

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 7)

    Have I mentioned how much I love this story? That cracked me up the way he grabbed her around her waist untill finally she was sick of it.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Puppy Love #1

    I put all my stuff up and we left This should be I picked all my stuff up and we left. He carried my books and we talked forever when ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fire Lighter

    Great story keep it up

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Critical Reading

    I have to write an essay about critical reading. They want me to describe it and make a critical reading plan. I don't get critical reading at all :shock: Help

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NN -- Prologue

    I think this is a very good beginning to a story. And ahem feathers do flash in the sunlight. If a bird's feathers are healthy and full of sheen the ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I like this. It's an odd story, but very good.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Talking to Chris

    Very beautiful. Have you written poetry long?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And We All Go The Same Way Home

    I love this story. It shows the hardships of war, but also how people are all the same. Man I wish we didn't have wars...

    Feb 29, 2008


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro